Friends, Romans, Countrymen– welcome back into the fold. As you have surely noticed, yes, things are slowing down- down, but not out. There is more to come and much to look forward to: the ever expanding release of Moonrise, award season, more information about Movie #8, films by related artists, and new features (!) on the site. But for now, let’s get to it.
- (Above) Marta Does 365 does Moonrise Kingdom. I think she captured Sam very well.
- Got a hankering for Tenebaums-inspired paper crafts? Look no further than A Pazitive View. She created an impressive centerpiece for her graduation party.
- Wes wedding items seems to be a trend in the Friday Round-Up and this week is no different. Matt and Jackie’s WA-inspired Save the Date is spot on and is just about perfect– funny, charming, and sweet.
- Vanity Fair interviewed Wes recently and while they covered a lot of familiar ground, there were a few great tidbits about living with Bill and Jason and his appreciation for detail.
- NPR asks and answers “Why Is There So Much Britten in Moonrise Kingdom?” Spoiler alert: because he’s fantastic.
- Style.com rounded up a few Andersonesque designs and boldly asserts that fashion is having a Wes Anderson moment. Why not, right?
- Bob Balaban told Rotten Tomatoes his five favorite films and answered a few questions about Moonrise Kingdom and his career.