Hello hello! Another Friday, another round-up. Many thanks to my compatriots for posting while I was away. This week brought us some exciting revelations regarding Movie #8, aka The Grand Budapest Hotel. We are thrilled, excited, and just beside ourselves with glee over this news and, as you’d expect, we’ll bring you all of the updates as they come. Now, onward!
- (Above) ANTWRANGLER‘s flickr photostream once again has some excellent behind-the-scenes shots from Moonrise.
- Film Fashion Junkie’s MR fashion style boards manage to capture the essence of a few key characters.
- A great round-up of some Wes-inspired posters. Don’t miss the great reinterpretation of the ‘stars’ of Rushmore.
- Have you been wanting a Camp Ivanhoe shirt of your very own? For only $6? Today is your lucky day. (There’s also a $6 Team Zissou shirt if that’s more your speed.)
- We’re charmed by the Moonrise and Tenenbaums cross stitch projects on amezissou‘s flickr.
- Aphelis explains the inspiration of French photographer Jacques Henri Lartigue on Rushmore and The Life Aquatic.
- Bright Wall Dark Room’s Moonrise Kingdom write-up is half-review, half-personal reflection and wholly excellent.
- Classic(-ish) Interview: Noah Baumbach and Wes Anderson discuss Fantastic Mr. Fox (and many other great things) in this lengthy video from the New York Public Library.
- The Criterion Collection will be releasing a Blu-Ray Edition of The Royal Tenenbaums in August. Preorder at Amazon.