A little light today, but still full of love. We’re in between movies and casting and we’re feeling the strain. Hopefully soon, we’ll hear more about the official cast and plot for #8, which starts filming in the fall. Until then, let’s get down to it:
- (Above): One of our favorite scenes from MR, based on a true story.
- Covetous of Sam’s scout badges? Buy your own here!
- Hat’s off to Boston Sunday Globe for their beautiful full page for the Boston premiere of Moonrise.
- The clip that started it all: Jason Schwartzman’s audition for Rushmore.
- britishindie has designed cleverly minimalist posters for each of Wes’ films. Collect them all!
- Houston Press picked Wes as one of the five film directors they’d like to see direct the Olympics.
- thisisbooksmusic has a great post about Suzie’s record player.
- Even fashion icon Victoria Beckham is inspired by Moonrise Kingdom. That’s Suzie’s dress if I’ve ever seen it!
- If you’re in the mood for some fan art, the official Moonrise Kingdom tumblr has got you covered.